There are a number of warehouse jobs available in Canada that pay between $15 and $18 per hour. And Warehouse jobs are available for foreigners who desire to move to Canada to live and work.
In Canada, a warehouse worker makes $32,175 year, or $16.50 per hour. The average experienced worker may anticipate earning up to $39,000 annually, while entry-level positions start at $28,535 annually.
Worker, warehouse manager, associate, clerk, lead, team member, operator, and laborer positions are among the many that are open in warehouses.
While certain professions would require a certain level of education and experience, others might let you apply without a degree from college or any past employment.
Some of the warehouse jobs in Canada that we have compiled and publicized are open for applications right now. The positions listed below that you are best qualified for can be chosen and applications submitted.
To increase your chances of being hired, only apply for positions for which you are qualified.
[psac_post_slider design=”design-1″ limit=”5″]
A reliable approach to obtaining permanent residency in Canada is to work there. Any of these jobs in Canada will allow you to make a solid living, and some of them will even let you bring your family here right away or very quickly.
Six 15$ – 18$ Per Hour Canadian Warehouse Jobs To Apply For
Warehouse Labourer – Day Shift
Various positions are available for Warehouse Labourers in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. The job is contract employment. You can earn as much as $18.00 per hour.
Responsible for providing support to the service department as well as to branch operations including, but not limited to, building maintenance, both inside and outside of the building, receiving new equipment
- Performs regular maintenance in the service department, which may include sweeping floors, emptying trash, and cleaning service vehicles
- Performs yard clean-up and snow removal as needed
- Assists maintenance department as required
- Conducts forklift inspections in accordance with organizational health and safety policies and procedures
- Assists maintenance department as required
- Operates all company equipment with due care and diligence
- Shop inventory list on a weekly basis
- Supports other business activities as required
- Understands and adheres to all organizational health and safety policies and procedures and ensures the safety of self and others.
- Education: High School; Forklift Certification an asset
- Work Experience: 6-12 months
- Knowledge: Basic knowledge of mechanics
Various positions are available for Warehouse Leads at Dynamics ATS in Canada. The job is contract-to-hire employment and you can begin as early as October 24, 2022, if you are hired. You can earn as much as $16.50 per hour.
As a privately held designer and manufacturer of precision-engineered architectural light fixtures, this client has created an impressive company culture dedicated to professional development, community engagement, and a commitment to its employees’ growth.
To effectively assist shipping, receiving, and warehouse teams in the day-to-day operations to ensure production and customers’ needs are met or exceeded.
- Lead and execute all aspects of warehouse operations.
- Manage staffing and resources to ensure daily picking expectations are met or exceeded.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in schedules, orders, and other requests.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours or schedule.
- Effectively communicate with staff and ensure they adhere to company rules, policies and procedures and take disciplinary action when needed.
- Mediate to resolve conflicts between staff and display a good sense of judgment to ensure involved parties are treated as equals.
- Forge professional relationships with production and planning leadership and maintain strong lines of communication to meet goals and deadlines.
- Consistently inspect orders for accuracy or damages and resolve them prior to the release of production.
- Consistently track all shortages or constraints to ensure jobs are completed as quickly as possible.
- Measure picker efficiency and provide recommendations on process improvements and assist in implementation.
- Maintained inventory accuracy and lead cycle and physical inventory counts.
- Maintain and reorder finished goods and shipping boxes and other supplies.
- Conduct end-of-year employee evaluations.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Work Hours:
- Monday-Friday 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- One to three experiences supervising or working with warehouse teams
- Competence in warehouse operations in support of manufacturing/production processes
- Competence in inventory and supply chain management
- Competence in working with warehouse management systems, ERP or MRP systems
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and data entry systems
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, be flexible to change, and meet deadlines
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Competent collaborator, communicator, and team player
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate degree in business preferred, college degree a plus
- Working Environment:
- Smoke-free workplace.
- COVID-19 Considerations:
- Must have COVID vaccine or be willing to be vaccinated.
- $16.50/hr and more depending on experience
Various positions are available for Warehouse Clerks at Dynamics ATS in Canada. The job is a contract hire employment and you can begin as early as October 24, 2022, if you are hired. You can earn as much as $17.00 per hour.
Our client has a 100-year heritage in the oil and gas energy sector, known for revolutionizing the industry with its safety innovation in that sector. Safety is a priority for this client and they provide training and direction for all employees to ensure they are able to do their job safely.
If you are offered a full-time role, they have an excellent benefits plan that you may participate in as an employee.
We are looking for individuals to join our client’s team as Warehouse Clerks. This position coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to the production schedule.
This position also prepares items for shipment and receives incoming merchandise or material.
- Perform computer transactions to issue parts for manufacturing orders; receive items into the plant; ship items on sales and transfer orders; and transfer items from one stock location to another, noting and reporting non-conformances.
- Protect and lubricate items for storage as required.
- Interface with Quality Records and Inspection personnel, communicating traceable information for material clearance on manufacturing orders; subcontract orders; warehouse orders; etc.
- Trains other employees and imparts personal knowledge of parts, procedures, machines, etc.
- Prepares items for shipment.
- Assembles, addresses, stamps, and ship merchandise or material.
- Determines shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Packs, seals, labels, and affixes postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meters.
- Requisitions and stores shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Receives, unpacks, verifies, and records incoming merchandise or material.
- Examines contents and compares with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify the accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments.
- Records shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes.
- Perform various other duties and activities within the physical constraints of the job.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment and/or shipping and receiving
- Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function
- Safety-conscious work ethic
- Previous experience in a fast-paced distribution environment is preferred.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Working skills and knowledge in the operation and use of mechanical equipment involved in the work assignment.
- Able to operate forklifts, cranes, and other equipment in the performance of warehouse duties.
- Well organized and have good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- SAP experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of warehouse or related experience.
- Works injury-free achieves an injury-free working environment and maintains the highest Health, Safety, and Environmental standards in our industry.
- Strives for continuous improvement in worker safety and is dedicated to ensuring that each employee understands, and acts in accordance with the company’s HSE policies.
- Works with high integrity and complies with corporate guidelines on business ethics.
- Shift: 6 am – 2 pm
- $17.00 per hour
Various positions are available for Warehouse Associates at Dynamics ATS in Canada. The job is contract employment and you can begin as early as October 27, 2022, if you are hired. You can earn as much as $17.00 per hour.
Our client is a provider of electrical, industrial, communications, maintenance, repair and operating (MRO), and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products, as well as construction materials and advanced supply chain management/logistic services.
With nine distribution centers and roughly 500 branches worldwide, they are a global strategic partner who efficiently and consistently supports customers’ operations, wherever they are located.
For those interested in working as a Warehouse Associate, this is the perfect job for you. You will perform receiving, stock keeping, picking, packing, and shipping activities. Also responsible for counter sales, housekeeping, and related quality assurance activities.
- Handle all incoming shipments.
- Perform verification of purchased products and enter order receipts into the client’s computer system.
- Perform quality assurance inspections when appropriate.
- The place received material, after segregating backorders, into proper warehouse storage locations. When appropriate, relocate and consolidate the material and notify management of new bon/table locations.
- Pull, pack, weigh and label materials for shipment (including assembling & hold orders).
- Prepare bills of lading and express receipts.
- Assist in loading the trucks.
- Prepare local delivery records and complete applicable blocks on the pick ticket.
- Maintain appropriate forms pending the return of material.
- Inspect the condition of returned material prior to completing return authorization forms.
- Pull stock and return it to the correct location pending credit memo, sale or return to supplier.
- Clean warehouse and trucking/parking area.
- Assemble and disassemble bins, racks, shelves, and tables as needed.
- Administer preventative maintenance programs to deliver vehicles and warehouse equipment to ensure proper functioning and safety practices for warehouse operations.
- Record verbal/written complaints from customers concerning dissatisfaction with the product or service provided. Process the complaint by responding to the customer with the action taken to correct the problem or directing the complaint department supervisor/manager where necessary.
- Maintain counter stock as needed.
- May assist with over-the-counter sales.
- Basic computer skills
- High School Degree or equivalent
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Work is generally performed in a warehouse environment.
- The noise level is moderately quiet.
- Generally, well-ventilated and well-lighted.
- Warehouse employees may be exposed to all kinds of weather and may be required to wear protective clothing.
- Operates heavy equipment.
- Strict safety regulations may be required.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Work is physically strenuous and workers are required to lift heavy packages up to 50 pounds.
- Employees are required to use hand tools.
- Steel Toe shoes required
- Work Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Immediate opening available for a warehouse associate for a long-standing retail flooring business known for our superior customer service and professional staff. If you are looking for a career, you may be the candidate we’re looking for.
If you’re a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual, we will provide the tools and training you need to achieve outstanding success. We believe in creating a family-friendly work environment, where each person is an integral member of the team, yet responsible for his or her own results.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting our installation crew to get their trucks loaded with the materials
- Receiving and shipping of inventory
- Pick up orders from local suppliers in our company van. Delivery of flooring orders up to 30-40 boxes in the GTA.
- This position is responsible for correctly recording in our computer software all inventory being shipped or received
- Shipping receiving is a primary function
- Receive any shipments and place them in the appropriate area
- Store materials in a neat and organized manner for easy tracking and retrieval for job sites
- Put away inventory as it comes in or as it comes off of the crew’s vehicle
- Conduct inventory counts
Qualifications for this position:
- Post-secondary education
- Certified propane forklift operator
- Valid and maintained Driver’s license
- Work experience in a warehouse environment
- Excellent organizational skills to maintain order in the warehouse
- Experienced with email, word, and excel
- Required to lift approximately 50lbs, long boxes of flooring
- Fluent in English reading and writing
- Analytical skills
- Strong time management skills to handle warehouse and purchasing duties
- Plan, organize, directed, and run operations in all elements of shipping and receiving
- Professional, responsive, friendly, and a team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Health and Dental
- Vacation Pay
Various positions are available for Warehouse workers. This is contract-to-hire employment and you can start as soon as October 26, 2022, if you are hired.
You can earn as much as $17.00 hourly and more depending on experience.
Our client specializes in the engineering and fabrication of rig systems, wellbore technologies, and completion and production solutions.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Warehouse to join our team in Houston, TX. This position is accountable for cycle counts, receiving, identifying, storing, distributing, inventory, picking, packing, and shipping materials. The role will be responsible for safely driving forklifts and moving inventory to its proper destination.
- Assist in picking, shipping or receiving when needed
- Read appropriate warehouse documentation to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed, or shipped
- Move items to appropriate areas
- Record amounts of materials or items moved into a computer database
- Assist in conducting physical inventories and cycle counts
- Assist with maintaining inventory records by posting materials received and disbursed, writing shortage lists, and distributing them as required
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean, orderly, and safe manner
- Responsible for operating the warehouse machinery in a safe manner and reporting any equipment maintenance or problems to your immediate supervisor
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all Client Company and HSE policies and procedures
- Ability to work at heights and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Heavy stand-up and sit-down forklift experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Experience with ERP Software preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Warehouse experience desired
- Able to read and interpret blueprints/drawings
- High school diploma or GED
- BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
- Decision Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Time Management
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with MRP/ERP Software preferred
- Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Sunday 6:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Starting at $17.00/hr and more depending on experience.
Full Time: Warehouse Worker